Organic Smoothies

Besides having a dental degree, Dr. Taras also has degrees as a:

– Naturopathic Physician, Certified Nutritional Counselor,  & in Integrative Biological Dental Medicine.

Dr. Taras teaches that nutrition is  the key to dental health as well as over all health.  Organic smoothies are a great way to get high quality live nutrients, enzymes, phytonutrients, & minerals that are easy to assimilate.


   

 

 

Brushing & flossing are only 20% of the equation for healthy teeth & gums. Nutrition is the other 80% and a vital element in preventing cavities & gingivitis.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Organic fruit & vegetable smoothies are a great way to get nutrients, minerals, phyto-chemicals, & the live enzymes which are all necessary for health. These can easily be made in a Vitamix blender, Nutri-bullet, or Magic-bullet.


 

 

 

 

 

   

   



After completing the three forms above, please e-mail them to our office at:
[email protected]


Instructions to Filling Out the Above 3 Forms
1.  Click on a form link above (example – click on “Welcome form“).
2.  Print form, fill it out, & scan it back into your computer.
3.  When done filling out all three forms, e-mail them to [email protected]
or  you can bring the filled out forms with you to your appointment.